Do I need to clean before check out? We ask that guests do the dishes, dispose of all food and trash and lock all the doors and windows before their departure from any home. Everything else will be handled by our housekeeping staff.
What do I do if I have cable or internet issues? Internet issues, unfortunately, may occur during your vacation. To troubleshoot these issues, first power down the router/modem, wait one minute, and power back up. If the issue is not fixed, you may also try powering down your devices and back up. If you still need assistance, contact our concierge line at 805-712-6381.
When are pools and hot tubs open for use? Access to swimming pools is available year round, however most pools are unheated. Heated pools are noted in the property description, when that applies. Hot tubs are open and heated year-round.
What should I do if I leave an item behind at the vacation home? Please contact our office at 805-423-9174 to find out if our housekeepers were able to locate your missing item. Found items can be shipped to your home address for an additional fee.
Are campers or RVs allowed to be parked at my vacation rental? Campers, trailers, and RVs are not allowed to be parked on streets within the city limits without a special permit issued by the city for parking for a 72-hour period. No on-street vehicle may be occupied overnight. Some of our rural properties may have room for parking a special vehicle, but no properties offer hook ups.
County Sound Ordinance: We ask that any loud noise or music be terminated after 10 p.m. Between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am, it is a violation of SLO county ordinance to make or allow noise that can be heard across the property line.
What medical facilities are nearby?
- Med Stop Urgent Care is located at 500 1st St, Paso Robles and may be reached at 805-226-4222
- Twin Cities Community Hospital is located at 1100 Las Tablas Rd, Templeton and may be reached at 805-434-3500
Is there a grocery store near me? There are many grocery store options in the Paso Robles/Templeton area.
- Trader Joe’s is located at 1111 Rossi Road, Templeton, off the Vineyard Drive exit south of Paso Robles. 805-434-9562.
- Albertsons is located at 189 Niblick Road, Paso Robles, convenient to downtown and east side homes. Full-service deli, full-service meat and seafood counter, full-service bakery. 805-237-1626.
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market is located at 2800 Riverside Avenue, convenient to downtown and Hwy 101. 805-369-2230.
- Smart & Final (downtown) is located at 2121 Spring Street, convenient to downtown and west side homes. 805-237-0323.
- Smart & Final (east side) is located at 1191 Creston Road, convenient to east side and San Miguel homes. 805-237-0816.
- Food 4 Less is located at 1465 Creston Road, convenient to east side and San Miguel homes. Small deli, meat counter, bakery. 805-227-1661.